Reflection Week 2

 This week went quite a bit better than last week. Going into this week I was a bit concerned that I would not finish sewing my project in time. I spent the first few days this week sewing the skirt of the dress together. By the time I was finished sewing the skirt, it was already Thursday and originally I was supposed to present my Public Demonstration on Friday. Friday morning I spent adding finishing touches and making a top to go with the skirt. By the time I was finished, it would have been time to head to school but we changed my demo to the next day. This gave me a bit more time Saturday morning to make up a presentation slide to go with my skirt and top I made. I got to school pretty early to get everything set up.

My public demo even though it was a very small crowd was really fun. I got to engage in a tone of interesting conversation surrounding what I had worked on this year. It was a nice way to show my work and end on a good note feeling proud of myself even if it did not go exactly like I had hoped it to. 

I think even though this week flew by I learned a lot about myself. This week really made me look back on how my whole year went. Despite everything I still finished my concentration and obtained several new skills. Overall I learned a lot about myself, and my interests, and even though I am not exactly sure what I want to do with my life, I enjoyed the topics surrounding my concentration and know that I want to make some sort of impact and difference with one of them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6 (May 13th)

Day 2 (May 9th) Finishing My Concentration