Day 6 (May 13th)


 Today, I spent most of my day at the Lakes Region Tennis tournament. My teammates all played really well but unfortunately we lost and St.Paul’s took the win. After we got food and headed back to campus. I then went home and continued to cut out the fabric and patterns. I did this from around 6:50pm to7:50pm. I might continue to work on this to finish it tonight so that way I can start sewing and getting back on track with my dress. If I can start piecing everything together by Monday then I should have the dress finished around the end of the week! 

Hours today: 2 (possibly more)

Hours total: 20

Comments

  1. Joan Dickinson SaundersMay 15, 2023 at 8:40 AM

    It is wonderful that the weekend was so exciting. I am grateful for the sun, the energy, and for your support last week. I have sent you a webex message as well. Keep strong and Dig into the sewing and creation!!! Time flies as we dig in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Week 2

Day 2 (May 9th) Finishing My Concentration