Day 9


 Today I started my day around 8am with some coffee and breakfast. By 9am I was sewing, starting by attaching pockets to the skirt, which will all come together at the end. So far it looks pretty good but I won’t be able to tell til I sew the two ends together! After I sewed for a couple hours I headed to school for my last tennis match against Exeter. Sadly, we lost but it was a fun match and we got food at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants, los olas! I plan to do more sewing tonight once I get back to my house possibly from 7-9pm to get most of the skirt finished and possibly start working on the top tomorrow! 

Hours today: 4 hours

Hours total: 32 hours

Comments

  1. Hi There--So thankful for your support of the theatre program! You should allow for those hours as community service= 6 hrs. We may be stretching but you added a lot of help! How is this new skirt going to be?? So excited to see what is happening! Remember you have to write a reflection and there is the exit interview-I can help with the prep if needed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Week 2

Day 6 (May 13th)

Day 2 (May 9th) Finishing My Concentration