Day 5 (May 12th)

 Today I spent most of the time cutting out the new patterns. After, I pinned most of them to the fabric and started to cut them out. Then around 2 I head to campus. I was in the theater helping from around 3:20 to 4:20pm. I ironed and steamed a few dresses for the show. My goal for this weekend is to get almost caught up. I want to try to start sewing by Saturday night because I will be at tennis during the day. I will have to probably do some work Sunday too.

Hours today: 3.5 hours

Hours total: 18 hours



Comments

  1. Joan Dickinson SaundersMay 15, 2023 at 8:44 AM

    HI again--I am catching up today! You are doing a full project-so make sure you are adding up those hours!! YOu will need quite a few days of work this week to achieve the total! Go Emma!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Week 2

Day 6 (May 13th)

Day 2 (May 9th) Finishing My Concentration