Day 1 (May 8th) Finishing My Concentration

After having some breakfast and an iced coffee today, I got to work cutting out the patterns for the dress I'm making. I worked on cutting out the components and planning how they'd be put together from around 9 until 11:30 am. Most of the assembling will be done at home unless I need help, then I will work with Joan most likely in the theater.


I ate lunch, then left my house around 2 pm to travel to school. Following that I went to help Joan at the theater after playing a little tennis. Sorting and assisting Joan where she needs it with costumes is a part of my concentration's community service. From around 4:10-5:40, I was helping Joan in the theater. Tomorrow I plan to continue to finish piercing together the patterns and start cutting the fabric! I assisted Joan in the theater from about 4:10 until 5:40pm. My goal for tomorrow is to finish piecing the designs together and begin cutting the fabric!


Hours today: 4 hours
Total Hours: 4 hours

Comments

  1. Joan Dickinson SaundersMay 9, 2023 at 11:45 AM

    It was good to connect Monday, and you are off to a plan and a start! I am also thankful for your 90 minutes of extra community service! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off we go! So psyched for the public demo in the library May 18 at 630!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Week 2

Day 6 (May 13th)

Day 2 (May 9th) Finishing My Concentration