Day 2 (May 9th) Finishing My Concentration

 Today I slept in a little knowing I would be spending most of my hours at school. Around 11am I started by trying to figure out how I would cut up the second-hand dress to fit my patterns. I got to school around 1:15pm and talked with Heidi about the layout of my concentration and finalizing everything. I was in the Theater by 1:45pm folding costumes. I was in the theater til 4:45pm, I ended up cleaning some gears, helping with math, cutting a lot of the seams on my dress, and helping with putting some other things away. Then I headed to play some tennis! Today I spend a total of 4 hours working on many different things! My goal for tomorrow is the have all the seams cut and start cutting the fabric for the skirt of the dress!

Hours today: 4 hours
Hours total: 8 hours

Comments

  1. Joan Dickinson SaundersMay 18, 2023 at 6:56 AM

    Looking ahead-you are likley now deep into the sewing today--Remember- you need a full page Summary for reflecting before Saturday's finished. So proud of you! The black skirt will be very cool..what will you put with it on the mannequin? And, when are you going to collect the mannequin to bring over? Questions...so much! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Week 2

Day 6 (May 13th)