Day 14

 To be honest, today I did not do much except clean and make sure everything was all set in my google drive folder. After sewing for the past two weeks, the fabric was all over my desk and room. I took about an hour to fold up the patterns and fabric and then vacuum all the extra strings that fell everywhere. Then I added more thread to my sewing machine and put it off to the side til I figure out what I am going to sew next. After I was done I double-checked to make sure everything was all set in my google drive for my exit review on Tuesday. I had to make sure my sketches from the start were in there and added those. I should be all set to wrap everything up tomorrow!





Hours Today : 2 hours

Hours total: 54 hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Week 2

Day 6 (May 13th)

Day 2 (May 9th) Finishing My Concentration