Day 8



 Today was going well until I had to continue cutting the fabric only to realize I left the fabric scissors at school. I tried from 9am-11am to still cut the fabric out without good scissors and wasn’t able to get much done. However, I got to school at 2pm and found my scissors, and was able to cut everything more precisely! I stayed in the theater helping from 3-4:30pm just cleaning and sorting costumes and props. Then after tennis, I got home and started piecing more of the skirt together from around 6-7:30pm! Although it didn’t start great overall today was pretty productive and I got a good amount done on the dress! Hopefully, I can get all the sewing done tomorrow!

 


Hours Today: 5-6 hours

Total Hours: 28 hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Week 2

Day 6 (May 13th)

Day 2 (May 9th) Finishing My Concentration