Day 3 ( May 10th) Finishing My Concentration


 From around 9am to 11am, I spent seam ripping the dress for my fabric. Since I need to use all the fabric I had to make sure to not rip it to get the most out of it. Most of the dress was double-seamed and in some areas even triple-seamed. It took the full two hours. From there I ate lunch and headed to school. When I got to school I had to hurry to make the bus for our tennis trip to KUA! By the time I got home, it was already time to work on my blog, but I might do a little bit more work on my dress tonight. My goal for tomorrow is to pin all the patterns to the fabric from the dress and cut them out, so hopefully I will be able to start sewing this weekend. 

Hours today:2
Hours Total: 10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Week 2

Day 6 (May 13th)

Day 2 (May 9th) Finishing My Concentration