Day 13

 Today, even though it was Sunday, I had to finish writing my Narrative Reflection to wrap up my concentration. I spent most of the morning working on it and finishing writing it. It was weird writing my reflection and going through the timeline of when I first started my concentration to where I am now. I started talking about the first item I made, which was a pair of shorts that did end so well. Even though they weren't perfect, one thing Joan and I had talked about is that being a pretty new sewer I can't be so hard on myself and that I should be proud if they are wearable. While the shorts I made back then were nearly wearable the top and skirt I just made definitely are even if they are not perfectly sewn.  Even though I did not accomplish all of my goals for this Capstone project I am proud of what I have done, and definitely hope to continue to get better at sewing. I finished writing my paper around noon. I have no more real work to do for my concentration except prepare for my exit review which will be on Tuesday. 

Hours Today: 3 hours

Hours total: 52 hours

This is a picture from last spring when I first started to sew clothing!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Week 2

Day 6 (May 13th)

Day 2 (May 9th) Finishing My Concentration