Day 12


 Today I started by cutting some string and adding the finishing touches to the top I made! Then I made a slide for my public demo that showed new sustainable brands and quotes about fast fashion from world leaders. Around 2pm I left my house and went to the store to grab some snacks and then headed to school. I had to first pick up the mannequin, then I moved everything over to the library and got set up. Joan came early and helped set up and gave me some wonderful lilacs. Then Tom brought some faculty and I talked about my project and had good discussions for about an hour. It was super fun tonight talking about things I am interested in and feeling like my work has paid off. Next I have to write my reflection and then do my exit review and my concentration will be complete!

Hours today:7 hours 

Hours total: 49 hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Week 2

Day 6 (May 13th)

Day 2 (May 9th) Finishing My Concentration