Day 11

 Today I spent almost all day sewing. I started with the skirt and had to redo the waistband a few times so it fit right. Then I had to cut out the top and figure out those measurements so they would match the skirt and fit correctly. I started sewing around 8am and stopped around 6pm with breaks in between. I was doing good job sewing so I just kept working. Tomorrow is my public demo so my work will be on display for everyone to see in the library. I have to make the slide presentation and get the food and drinks for tomorrow. I might double check for loose strings or any extra fabric in the morning but most of the dress looks good, I can’t wait to see what it looks like on the mannequin! The hardest part today was definitely having to weave the elastic band through the waistband! 

Hours today: 8 hours 

Hours total: 44 hours 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Week 2

Day 6 (May 13th)

Day 2 (May 9th) Finishing My Concentration