Day 10

 Today, I started by continuing to sew. It's a little challenging because the instructions aren't always clear. However, I got almost all of the skirt done today. By the end of the morning, it should be done tomorrow. I will have to work more on the top of the dress over the weekend! It's not as good as I originally thought it would be but considering it is the second product I've actually made it is not bad! After sewing for a while I head to school for our tennis end-of-year party! 




Hours today:4 

Hours total: 36

Comments

  1. so exciting ! woot woot!!! demo in the library this evening???? are you announcing at assembly or emailing the crew or something!! definitely get the word out...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Week 2

Day 6 (May 13th)

Day 2 (May 9th) Finishing My Concentration